Meet MacLead's Members
Prof. M Chandra Sekhar – CEO
33+ years’ experience in implementing the Management Systems, CMMI, People CMM, Human Resource and Process Management Practices. Principal consultant and witness auditor on behalf of Certification Bodies. Conducted 600 training batches for Lead assessor courses in Process Management.
- Certified People CMM Lead Assessor by Tera Quest, a partner organization of SEI – CMM Carnegie Mellon University in 2002 under Dr. Bill Curtis, Chief Architect and co-author of P-CMM®, Software Engineering Institute (SEI), CMU, USA.
- Principal consultant and witness auditor on behalf for more than 200 organizations on ISO 9001, 27001, HIPAA, 14001, 45001, ISO/ TS 16949, 13485, 22000 standards, organized and trained 400 training batches for ISMS Lead auditor, QMS Lead Auditor and Six sigma courses.
- He is India’s first Lead Assessor of People Capability Maturity Model of Carnegie Mellon University
- Master Trainer for CMMI V2.0
- First batch Indian People CMM Lead Assessor from hard core background of HR practicing and teaching experience. First from Manufacturing and Service Sector
- Conducting Trainings and Assessments since 2002. Participants in his programs were from BHEL, DRDO, Ericsson, Thirdware, DRDL, BDL, Sleepwell, ACME, Apothecaries, C&S group, Gateway Distriparks, HCL etc.,
- Life member of National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and NHRD
- Master black belt in Six Sigma with facilitation of 120 Projects.
- Master trainer for QMS, ISMS, EMS and OHSAS Lead Auditor courses and trained 10,000 participants.
- Human Resources and Change Management, World Class Lean, Manufacturing Systems, TQM & TPM practices, Kaizen, 5’S’.
Ranadheer Macharla – Director
- He has more than 20 years of experience as a Consultant, Trainer and an auditor. He has immense experience in QMS, ISMS, CMMI implementation and has executed close to 100 consultancy projects for various clients across the world.
- Lead Tutor for QMS, ISMS and has conducted more than 150 batches.
- Six sigma Black belt with an experience of facilitating process improvement projects.
- Involved in documentation and Implementation of CMMI processes such as Project Planning, Requirements Management, Supplier Agreement Management, Configuration Management, Measurement and Analysis, Project Monitoring and Control, Integrated Project Management, Organizational Process Definition, Organizational Training, Product Integration, Requirements Development, Risk Management, Technical Solution, Verification and Validation.
- Very closely worked with Prof. M Chandra Sekhar a leading faculty in India in the subjects of Quality Management Systems, Human Resources and People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM) and CMMI for the last 15+ years
Praveen Bejjenki – Director
Praveen holds 15 years’ experience in Human Resource Management in developing and administering human resources practices and procedures. He contributed to the development of goals, objectives, and systems. Possess good administrative, leadership and communication skills which create good impact while dealing with the associates.
- Certified People CMM Assessment Team member.
- Involved in Development of People CMM software Tool for assessing Process
- Involved in conduction of P-CMM Trainings for RITES, GAIL, EIL, Sheela Foam, Omni, Accessworld, C& S Group etc.
- Praveen holds hands on experience in training & consulting based on Human Resource management, P-CMM, CMMI, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 45001 (OHSMS) for the various sectors including Manufacturing, logistics, training, servicing.
- Praveen has been the National coordinator for skill assessment SDIS MES, and has played a vital role in skill assessment.
- He is a Lead Assessor for QCI NABET for Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes Accreditation. He is Assessed 350+ ITI Colleges in all over India
- Assessed management systems for 110+ organizations for Rastriya Swastha Bhima Yojana (RSBY) Smart card service providers from covering 12 states in India against the criteria developed by National Board for Quality Promotion – Quality Council of India.
- He is a SEDEX Auditor for Intertek India Pvt. Ltd. Assessed and Audited 25+ companies of Hindustan Unilever Limited Suppliers
Col B J Singh – Master Trainer
B J Singh is a Registered QMS Lead Auditor with IRCA – UK. Over 40 years of experience in the Quality
Management System and Quality Assurance field by carrying out external audits (third party / second party audits) and training on quality and quality management tools.
- Conducted 300 + Third party/Surveillance/Second party/Consultancy audits in
- Conducted 250 + IRCA (International Register of Certificated to Auditors) registered Lead Auditors Courses and registered with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education & Training).
- Have been a Lead Tutor on Courses like TQM, BPR, FMEA, Benchmarking and Six
- Conducted more than 300 registered Training courses as Lead Faculty in the following areas across many Indian Metros and Cities
- QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor
- ISMS (ISO 27001) Lead Auditor
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt Course
- Provided consultancy to large size organizations in India and prepared them for certification to ISO 9000 / ISO 14000 / TL 9000 standards , and these organizations have achieved certification.
Subhash Chand Sharma – Master Trainer
Over 40 years of experience as Quality Management and Human Resources professional working through different layers of organizational experience in Military Aviation under Government of India. The areas of responsibility included:
- He has hands on experience in training & consulting based on Human Resource management, P-CMM, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 45001 (OHSMS) for the various sectors including Manufacturing, logistics, training, servicing.
- Supervision of Aircraft Maintenance as Chief Aircraft Artificer in Indian Navy and associated human resource management to ensure timely completion of maintenance work to achieve the stipulated flying targets of fighter aircraft. (1978-1989).
- Handling of staff in Mechanical Engineering deptt of HP Govt Polytechnic College while discharging duties as Lecturer in Mechanical Engg. (1989-1991).
- Regulatory Quality Management in Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance under Ministry of Defence.
- Apart from technical duties, the responsibilities included competency mapping and utilization of human resources within own organization as well as Aircraft Production Centers like HAL, BEL etc. Also organized Approval of Competency for personnel of defence PSUs associated with Quality function and special processes.
- Last post held as Additional Director, General, Aeronautical Quality Assurance, wherein the duties included HR policy making for the organization as well as coordination with Defence Ministry and UPSC for finalization of rules pertaining to recruitment of officers and staff in DGAQA.
- Master trainer, Consultant and Auditor in People CMM, Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems in association with MacLead Certifications. Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001 and AS 9100 QMS. Certified ZED Master Trainer and ZED Lead Assessor under QCI. Recent assignments include P-CMM model and associated Digital Tool for data entry and auto calculation of maturity rating. (2017—till date).
- Varied experience in handling technical personnel from DGAQA as well as defence PSUs to ensure quality standards of highest level has given exposure in staffing, competency, and capability management functions in Human Resource Management.
Sitanath Nandi – Master Trainer
- Conducted almost 50 registered Lead Auditor Training courses as Lead Faculty in QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor Course
- Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, HIPAA, OHSAS 18001 in organization level. Setting up TQM system based on Phillip B Crosby’s model.
- Training and implementation of Various Quality Techniques like Seven Basic QC Tools, Lean, 5S etc. in organization level.
- Managing operations: Leading large number of people through multiple teams at various places. Handling Operations/ projects involving cross functional teams. Worked extensively with International ODMs and clients for various products & projects.
S K Manocha – Master Trainer
- Master trainer for Team work, Corporate etiquette, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Communication skills, Personal Grooming, Planning and Prioritizing, Motivation skills, Time Management. Conducted training programs for the above topics at M/s Sleepwell.
- Imparting/organizing technical training programs for Skill Enhancement & Building an environment of Safe Work Practices
- 40 yrs+ rich industry experience (in India & abroad)
- QCI certified ZED master trainer & assessor.
- Successful implementation of productivity enhancement, waste control measures, TPM implementation, energy saving, manpower planning, improvement in organization structure, low cost automation and layout changes on time and motion study.
- Implemented ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 in more than 30 organizations, MSMEs.
Uday Pal Sharma – Master Trainer
- Uday Pal Sharma is a top Management Professional with over 3 decades of experience in: Business Development, Strategic Planning, Profit Centre Operations, Mentoring & Coaching, Training in Management Systems & HR Systems, Safety & Environment and Quality Operations.
- Master Trainer & Lead Auditor in ISO – 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 45001, ISO 27001, HIPAA, ISO 20000 & HACCP. Certified Trainer for “Training for Trainers”. “Creative problem Solving Techniques”
- QCI certified ZED master trainer & assessor.
- Uday Pal Sharma is working with organisations independently as well as in association with MacLead, Noida for developing and implementing HR systems such as Performance Appraisals Systems, Training in Management Systems of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc, Competence Mapping, Man power Planning
- He also undertaken project based consulting helping organisations achieve Operational excellence & working with personnel on issues related to improving customer and Quality orientation.
Sanjeev Gulyani – Lead Facilitator
Sanjeev holds 22+ years of rich experience in management, Learning & Development, Operations, Quality, Organization Development domain with core competence in designing and execution of policies at corporate & plant level., Also has an experience in automobile / non-automobile industries by leading multifunctional areas of product design & development, manufacturing, support functions and exposure to multi products and systems
- Certified People CMM Assessment Team member.
- Involved in conduction of P-CMM Assessments for Powergrid, RITES, MIDHANI, RVNL, etc. • Involved in Conduction of PCMM Trainings & Implementation for RITES, Powergrid, Omni, Sleepwell, etc
- Sanjeev holds hands on experience in training & consulting based on Human Resource management, P-CMM, CMMI, ISO 9001: 2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) , ISO 45001:2018,(OHSMS), ISO 17025:2017, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS), ISO 55001:2014 (Asset Management) and ISO 27701:2018 (PIMS) for the various sectors including Manufacturing, logistics, training, servicing
- Possess good administrative, leadership and communication skills which create good impact while dealing with the associates
Chaudary S – Technical Resource
· Proficient Information Security specialist with over 11 years of experience in several domains
- CEH, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor and ISEB certified professional with experience primarily in the area of Information Security Frameworks design, Implementation and Management, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing, Security & Privacy Assurance & Audits, Security/Privacy Risk Management and Secure Software Development Governance
- Experienced with design and implementation of comprehensive Information Security Management framework from scratch, in accordance with global security and privacy standards such as ISO 27001:2013, PCI-DSS, SOC2, Cloud Security (CSA), NIST frameworks, HIPAA
- Experienced in setting up organization’s information security program, security control design as per business requirement, adoption of latest technical solutions with focus on key problem areas like data loss prevention, organization’s IT infrastructure and hosting environment security, vulnerability management, business continuity, incident management, security tools & technologies implementation, and reporting metrics & effectiveness measurement
- Designed and lead successful implementation of Information security and privacy program to attain security & privacy certification ISO27001:2013, SOC2, PCI, and Hi-Trust for small and mid-sized organizations
- Experienced in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of IT Infrstructure, Network, and Web & Mobile applications using manual and automated techniques; leveraging SAST & DAST methodologies
- Hands-on with threat modeling, Secure SDLC implementation, security/privacy controls configuration and reviews
- Experience with security and privacy risk management with focus on people, process, technology and business impacts
- Experienced in leading risk management programs and vendor management for security engagements
- B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) from Amity School of Engineering and Technology (Amity University)
TECHNICAL EXPOSURE & SKILLS
- Compliance Frameworks: ISO 27001:2013, PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, NIST, MPAA-TPN
- Tools: BURP, ZAP, SQL Map, nMAP, WireShark, Kali Linux Security Tools for manual and automated VAPT assessments
- Security Assessment: SAST, DAST, IAST & Configuration Reviews
- Software Development Model: SSDLC, Agile, V Model, Waterfall
- Languages: Python
Operating Systems: Unix, Kali Linux, Windows, iOS, Android
Pankaj Kumar Singh – Technical Resource
- Information Security expertise with 10 years of rich experience in;
- Black Box Penetration Testing
- Grey Box Penetration Testing
- White Box Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT)
- Android Applications Penetration Testing
- IOS Applications Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Physical Penetration Testing
- Thick Client Penetration Testing
- Network and Infrastructure
- Penetration Testing
- Red Team Assessment
- CEH, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor primarily in the area of Information Security Frameworks design, Implementation and Management, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing, Security & Privacy Assurance & Audits, Security/Privacy Risk Management and Secure Software Development Governance.
- Experienced with design and implementation of comprehensive Information Security Management with skill sets in CISSP, CISA, CIPM, CIPP/E, FIP, CHFI, CEH, ISO 27001 LA,
TOGAF 9, Prince2, ITIL V.3, CCNP, MCP, CSOE, PMP. AWS & AZURE Cloud Architecture,
M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) from BITS PILANI.
Vaibhav Sharma – Technical Resource
- Information Security and Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Having 10+ years of extensive experience, of consulting Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications and Technologies not limited to CRM, ERP, Microsoft 365, Azure and Security framework. Besides consulting, I have worked on conceptualizing and building vertical solutions on Dynamics CRM platform, defining standard processes for SCM in AX, proof of concepts, roadmaps, publishing and presenting white papers
- Software developer, Functional Consultant, Solutions Specialist, Solutions Architect, Managing Business Consultant and
- Microsoft Dynamics Evangelist
- Microsoft Security
- Forensic Investigation
- Microsoft-INSEAD Value Negotiation
- Microsoft Dynamics Pre-sales specialist
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales specialist
- ISMS 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
- ISMS 27001:2013 Lead Implementer
- MCSA: Dynamics 365 -Certified 2017
- Certified VAPT professional
- MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Business Applications (AX-SCM and CRM) MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
A R Sukla
- B.E. (Mech.) 1971 Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur University
- Lead Assessor with NABET – Quality Council of India for “Accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies” based on ISO17024:2012. (List of Assessments conducted at Annexure IV)
- Lead Assessor with NBQP – Quality Council of India for Accreditation Scheme for Laboratory Management System (LMS) Training Institutions (List of Assessments conducted at Annexure IV)
- Adjunct faculty with Engineering Staff College of India, Hyderabad, National Academy of Construction, Hyderabad and SGS India Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, for conducting training programs as Lead Faculty. Conducted more than 70, 4-day programs on ISO/IEC 17025: 2015 & Internal Audit and 40 programs on Measurement Uncertainty
- Lead Auditor for NABL assessments (List of Audits Conducted as Lead Assessor at Annexure I)
- Providing consultancy services on ISO/IEC 17025 & ISO/IEC 17043, QMS, EMS and OHSAS implementation leading to accreditation/ certification. (List of Accreditations at Annexure II & List of Certifications at Annexure III))
- Consultant with:
i. M//s AB Engineers & Consultants, Jalandhar
ii. M/s Quality Growth Engineers, NOIDA
iii. M/s Quality Consultants, Jaipur
iv. M/s Royal Impact Certification limited, New Delhi
- Lead Assessor with NABL for Laboratory Accreditation. Conducted assessments as Lead Assessor under the NABL scheme of Laboratory accreditation for Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic, Thermal, Chemical, Radiological fields for Calibration & Testing Laboratories, both in Public and Private sectors. (List attached as Annexure I)
- Earlier, Member of Technical Committee for Mechanical Measurements under NCTCF Scheme and member of Evaluation Panel for Mechanical Measurements for Calibration, under NABL before restructuring
- Contract auditor with Bureau Veritas Certification India for QMS certification. Conducted assessments as Lead Auditor/ Auditor for Bureau Veritas Certification India for QMS Certification, Surveillance audit and Re-certification from 2006 to 2013.Assessor with British Standards Institution Group for QMS
Current Publication Status (Ref: Research Gate):
Research Publications Online: 15 Total Citations: 240
Total Impact Factor: 51.78
- Assisting in creation of NABL Accredited labs,
- QMS Medical devices, Additional Essential Principles for NON IVD & IVD Medical Devices IS 23945 – Trainer
- Assisting Startups : Foresight Biotech Pvt build their R&D Department.
- “UGC-Ds Kothari Post Doc Fellow” at School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. (2015 Onwards)
- Engaged in experimental assistance for various projects at School of Biotechnology and School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Part of “1st – iBEC (Indian Biological Engineering Competition – 2016)” Organising committee.
- Part of “1st – iBEM (Indian Biological Engineering Meeting – 2017)” Organising committee.
- Project Writing and Management (DBT / DST / ICMR / CSIR and Many More)
- Networking & Positive Interaction / approach
- Skill / Manpower Management & Development as per requirements
- Financial Assessment of available resources
· Phd in Biotechnology (2010-2015) under the supervision of Padamshree Prof. R.N.K.Bamezai, from Shri Mata Vaishnov Devi University Katra, J&K.
· Master of Science in Molecular & Human Genetics from Jiwaji University, Gwalior (2006-2008) with 72%.
· Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology from, Pad. Dr.D.Y.Patil Arts Commerce & Science College, Pimpri, Pune, University Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra in 2006, with 62%.
· Senior Secondary in PCB from Delhi Public School, CBSE Board in 2003, with 66.4%.
· Secondary Examination from Delhi Public School, CBSE Board in 2001 with 71%.
· Manvati S, Mangalhara K, Khan J, Pathania G, Kaul S, Kaushik M, Arora A, Dhar PK. “Deciphering the role of microRNA – A step by step guide”. Gene Expression Patterns 2017, PMID: 28603023.
· Chandra Mangalhara K, Manvati S, Saini SK, Ponnusamy K, Agarwal G, Abraham SK, Bamezai RN. “ERK2-ZEB1-miR-101-1 axis contributes to epithelial-mesenchymal transition and cell migration in cancer.” Cancer Lett. 2017, PMID: 28109909.
· Manvati S, Mangalhara K, Kalaiarasan P, Bamezai RNK. (2015) “Mir-145 over expression results in Epithelial to Mesenchymal transition in MCF7 cells” Oncotarget 2016, PMID : Pending.
· Manvati S, Mangalhara K, Kalaiarasan P, Srivastava N, Bamezai RNK . “miR- 24-2 regulates genes in survival pathway and demonstrates potential in reducing cellular viability in combination with docetaxel”. Gene, 2015, PMID: 25943634.
· Pandita A, Manvati S, Singh SK, Vaishnavi S, Bamezai RN. “Combined effect of microRNA, nutraceuticals and drug on pancreatic cancer cell lines” Chem Biol Interact, 2015, PMID: 25841339
· Manvati S, Mangalhara K, Kalaiarasan P, Srivastava N, Kumar B, Bamezai RNK .(2014) “miR-101 induces senescence and prevents apoptosis in the background of DNA damage in MCF7 cells”. PloS One, 2014, PMID: 25353636.
· Singh K R, Srivastava A, Kalaiarasan P, Manvati S, Chopra R, Bamezai R N K “mtDNA germ line variation mediated ROS generates retrograde signaling and induces pro-cancerous metabolic features.” Nature Scientific Reports, 2014, PMID: 25300428.
· Pandita A, Kumar B, Manvati S, Vaishnavi S, Singh K S, Bamezai R N K “Synergistic combination of gemcitabine and dietary molecule(s) induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells & down regulates PKM2 expression”. PloS One, 2014, PMID: 25197966.
Dr Vipul Kumar
· Vipul holds 23 years of experience on Environmental Professional trainer, conducted over 25+ Environmental Professional trained during last 23 Years
· ISO 17025 FOUR Days internal auditor courses
1. MSc Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. Subject: Chemistry
2. Ph.D Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. Chemistry Industrial Pollution)
3. Post Graduate Diploma IGNOU
in Marketing Management
4. Post Graduate Diploma in IGNOU
Professional Experience in Penetration Testing & Offensive Security
• Area of Expertise – Web, Mobile, API, Network, Cloud & Container Security
• Author – Hacking: Be a Hacker with Ethics and Mastering Hacking
• Executed More than 300 Pentests
• Core Team Lead & Pentester @Cobalt.io
• Synack Red Team Member
• Bugcrowd MVP Q1 & Q2 in 2020
• Top Ranked Bug Bounty Hunter
• Delivered More than 40 Talks
• Published More than 40 Blogs
• Active Community Contributor
• CBRE, Mulesoft, GoJek, Cyber Defense Group, Alan Mind, Credit Karma, Solaris Bank, Dell, Vonage, Malwarebytes, Sage, Pointsbet, WeTransfer, And many others…..
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v10
• eLearnSecurity Certified Professional
• Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
• eLearnSecurity Web Penetration
• Application Tester Extreme(eWPTx)
• Multiple Certifications in different Security Courses and Labs
• E-Commerce, Banking & Insurance, Multimedia, Talent Management, Technology Frameworks, Communication & Protocols, Crm & Erp, And Most Of The Present Digitally Available Sectors