Why should you attend?
Risk Management Implementer training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand, monitor and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. This course will guide you toward identifying potential risks that could endanger the achievement of crucial objectives; it will help you to determine which risks are essential to take in order to achieve primary objectives before they affect the business, while effectively keeping all other risks under control.
During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
What would you learn?
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 31000 standard;
- Assess the compliance of the system against the requirements of the ISO 31000 standard;
- Plan, conduct, report and implement follow-up audits activities
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective risk management system
- Interpret the best practices of ISO 31000
- Apply good practice to the implementation of Risk Assessment techniques
- Conduct a baseline review of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO 31000
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes.
- Gain an understanding of effective risk management principles and processes based on ISO 31000, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals, Risk Managers, Risk experts and/or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Business process owners and Business risk managers
- Regulatory compliance managers and /or legal risk managers
- Managers and lead implementers of risk management framework
- Any person responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
- Internal Auditors, Information security managers, business continuity managers, risk management professionals
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA .
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20 with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India .
- MoU partner for emerging fields training & consultancy with ESCI.
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization.
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body.
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Preferred is completion any management systems training
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program